För oss är det viktigt att vara öppna och ärliga om den data vi samlar in från dig. Dessutom anser vi det nödvändigt att hantera och skydda denna data med största omsorg så att du som en del av Lilbit-teamet känner dig säkert och rättvist behandlad.
Your privacy is our first, second and third priority. We do everything we can to keep your personal data safe. We are open and honest about the information we collect from you when you use our products and services.
The handling of your data is protected by EU data protection and privacy laws – the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
When using Lilbit devices and services, personal data will be processed about both the person who has set up the service for use and the user of the device. Below you will find information about personal data that is collected and how the personal data is processed, as well as your rights related to the processing of the personal data.
The company responsible for processing your personal data is Lilbit AS. Contact information about Lilbit can be found below and at www.lilbit.no. Lilbit can be contacted for any questions you may have about the processing of personal data.
Lilbit AS, corp. no. 817 870 902, can be reached at email@example.com or by telephone at +47 73 44 00 70.
When "we", "our" or "us" is used below, it means Lilbit AS.
The purpose, as well as the basis, for processing all personal data about you and the being using the device is to provide the services related to the device, cf. GDPR Article 6 no. 1 point b).
Personal information collected and processed
Personal information collected and processed can be divided into three categories:
A. Information you provide to us when you purchase or register a product.
B. Information you provide to us when using the device
C. Information we receive when using our services.
A. Information you provide to us when you purchase or register a product.
When you buy or register a product, information is collected that is necessary to only identify you as a user and to be able to send you updates, operating messages and any invoices. These are:
- Phone number of the person who registers or activates the device.
- IMEI number of the device you want to register or activate.
- Postal address of the owner of the device
- E-mail the address of the owner of the device
B. Information you choose to give us when using the device
When you use the Lilbit device and our services, we gather information about the user of the connected device as well as about those responsible for the use of the device. Before using the services, the necessary information we need to use the service must be collected. These are:
- Your name
- Your email on which Lilbit may contact you.
- Password, which you select.
- Dog name
- Dog breed
- Dog gender
To make the services more user-friendly, some additional information may also be collected. This is:
- Your profile picture
- Dog profile picture
- Dog size
- Dog date of birth
- Dog information - trivia
This is information that is voluntary to give away, and if not necessary to use the service, and which you choose even if you want to enter the service / submit. Several of these require active consent before they can be used.
When you contact customer service or communicate with us in other ways, we collect the information you provide from you in connection with the contact. This will be the following information:
- Your name
- Your address, this to save time in case we need to send you something
- Your email address and other information you provide before or during the call with customer service.
- C. Information we receive when you use our services
When you use the services associated with the Lilbit device, we collect information that enables you to use the services. This will be:
We collect information about your activity via our services. This information will not be transferred or shared with third parties or other outsiders and may include the following information:
- How you have used the services
- Location data on you and / or your device in our system
We collect information from and about the device you use. We collect:
- Information about hardware and software on the device used, such as device model, operating system, device memory, unique application identifiers, unique device identifiers, browser type, language, battery level and time zone
- Information from device sensors, such as accelerometers, gyroscopes and compasses
- Information about wireless and mobile network connections, such as mobile number, service provider, and signal strength.
- Location data
When you use our services, we may collect information about your location, including information about the precise location using methods that include GPS, wireless networks, mobile towers, Wi-Fi access points and other sensors, such as gyroscopes, accelerometers and compasses. The information that is then collected is the following:
- Time of the location
- History of the location
- Like several other electronic services and mobile applications, cookies and similar technology are used to collect information about activity, browser and device.
Most browsers are set to accept cookies automatically. If you prefer, you can usually remove or reject cookies through the settings on your browser or device. Keep in mind, however, that if you remove or reject cookies, it may affect the availability and functionality of our services.
We may also collect log information when you use our websites. This information includes:
- Details about how you have used our services.
- Device information, such as browser type and language.
- Access times
- Pages you have visited
- IP address
- Identifiers associated with cookies or other technology that can identify your device or browser.
- We may also store some information locally on your device. For example, we can store information as a cache so that you can open the app and access content faster.
How we use information
The information is used to make the services available to you. The information can also be used to develop, improve, maintain and secure the services.
The information collected is used i.a. to:
- Send you information, including by email. For example, we may use email to respond to your customer service inquiries or to share information about our products and services that we believe is of interest to you.
- Verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity. When you buy a device, the social security number will be verified by an approved third party when shopping with an invoice and Visa cards will be verified when shopping with a card.
We do not share or transfer your personal information with others without your consent, and personal information will not be transferred out of the EU / EEA.
How long we retain your content - deletion
Personal data collected as described above is processed as long as there is a basis and purpose for processing the personal data. A purpose for processing the personal data will exist for as long as you use the services.
You can either delete the personal information through the application or the website, or by contacting customer service. If you delete personal information that is necessary for the services, this may mean that you can no longer use the services.
Control over your information
In order to have control over your personal information, you will have access to the following tools:
- Access to personal information (access) and updates
You will have access to the essentials of personal information that is processed about you or the user of the device in the application or on the website, where you can also update / correct the information. Information that is not available there can be accessed by contacting customer service. However, we want to make sure that we provide access to personal information to you, and no one else who pretends to be you, and will therefore ask you to confirm your identity or provide additional information before allowing you to access or update personal information.
Revocation of consent
If you later change your mind about our ongoing ability to collect information from certain sources that you have already accepted, such as location services, you can simply revoke your consent by changing the settings on your device, if these options are available on the device. If you do this, of course, some services may lose some functionality. If these options are not available on your device, you can contact customer service.
Deleting an account
If for some reason you want to delete your account, this can be done inside the website or inside the app. Then all your data will be deleted. If you are unable to delete your account, you can contact customer service and request deletion.
Use of data processors
Data processors are others, especially other companies, that we use to process personal data. We use the following data processors in connection with the service:
- Amazon Web Services (on-demand cloud computing platform with server in Ireland)
- Firebase Inc. (Google's mobile platform)
- Zendesk (Customer support software)
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
If you believe that our processing of personal data violates these rules or privacy legislation, including the Personal Data Act or the Privacy Regulation (GDPR) please contact us. You can also complain to the Data Inspectorate. You can find information on how to contact the Data Inspectorate on the Data Inspectorate's website: www.datatilsynet.no
If you have received this information in any other way than on our website, then it may be that the information may not be up to date. Therefore, visit our website at www.lildog.com or app settings to ensure that you have received up-to-date information on the processing of personal data.
We may have to change the information about the processing of personal data from time to time, e.g. as a result of changes in the functions of the unit or our services, or if there are changes in the regulations on the processing of personal data. If this information changes, we will notify you if we have your contact information. Otherwise, updated information will always be available on our website, see above.
We will respond to any questions regarding the services and these privacy policies. Lilbit AS, org. no. 817 870 902, can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at +47 73 44 00 70.